Job vacancy SAP Accountant
View all 161 Jobs
Our client, a Multinational Company is seeking a skilled accountant who will oversee general accounting operations with a focus on payroll and VAT . The ideal candidate MUST have similar experience working in a global company . He/she Must be conversant with VAT laws in Kenya, have hands-on experience working with SAP and possess ACCA or CPAK Certification.
- Verify, allocate, post and reconcile accounts payable and receivable.
- Produce error-free accounting reports and present their results.
- Analyze financial information and summarize financial status.
- Spot errors and suggest ways to improve efficiency and spending.
- Review and recommend modifications to accounting systems and procedures.
- Participate in financial standards setting and in the forecast process.
- Prepare financial statements and produce budget according to schedule.
- Assist with tax audits and tax returns.
- Direct internal and external audits to ensure compliance.
- Process accounts receivable/payable and handle payroll in a timely manner.
- Must have experience working as an Accountant in a Global Company.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related course.
- ACCA / CPAK.
- 5 years’ accounting experience.
- Must be highly proficient in SAP.
- Experienced in payroll and VAT.
- Thorough knowledge of basic accounting procedures.
- In-depth understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records.
- Candidates who have worked in a Manufacturing firm will have a distinct advantage.
Apply for this Job
More Job Vacancies
- Employee | Full Time | 14 Nov, 2020JOB BYSummit Recruitment & Search Ltd
See all jobs