Job vacancy Sales Specialist (Medical)
View all 159 Jobs
Sales Specialist (Medical)
Our client, a group of companies that are in different sectors i.e. Engineering, Construction, Oil & Gas, Agriculture, Security and Medical Equipment’s are seeking to recruit a Sales Specialist– Medical Equipment. The ideal candidate will be responsible for compiling lists of prospective customers, sales leads and follow-ups. He/she Must have 3 to 5 years’ experience working in Technical Sales Medical Equipment.
- Work with sales leaders, other sales representatives and potential channel partners to increase prospects and drive closure of opportunities.
- Provide training to all sales team members, partners on strategy and product offerings.
- Make cold calls to potential customers where required.
- Provide pricing strategy and ensure pricing compliance for segment opportunities.
- Estimate date of delivery to customer based on knowledge of the company production and delivery schedules.
- Forecasting on orders and sales of assigned territory and submit monthly reports.
- Representing the company at trade association meetings to promote product and company.
- Report clinical trends and market trends in the country of responsibility.
- Develop good long-term customer relationships and customer satisfaction.
- Servicing as a client executive, responsible for overall engagement quality and relationship management at all levels.
- Lead opportunities with new pursuits and up-selling including proposal development, analysis and project planning.
- Manage clinical discussion around our technology and solution, understand clinical.
- Must a relevant bachelor’s degree in Medical Engineering/ Biomed.
- Must have 3 – 5 years’ experience working in Sales Medical, health care and technical field.
- Proven capability to interact with distributors and channel partners.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have strong presentation skills.
- Must have a Valid Motor Vehicle License.
- Flexible ability to travel extensively.
How to Apply?
More Job Vacancies
See all jobs