Job vacancy Depot Sales Manager (Kericho, Kisii, Kisumu)
View all 159 Jobs
Depot Sales Manager (Kericho, Kisii, Kisumu)
Our client, a global player with a diverse portfolio of expertise across multiple industries including Agricultural inputs is looking to recruit a Depot Sales Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring the smooth operation of the depot and the promotion of sales in the area. The primary focus of a Depot Sales Manager (DSM) is to assist in the increase of net sales of the company in the area. He/she must liaise with customers and prospective customers to ensure that their needs are met and that a high-quality service is maintained.
- Assist in the increase of net sales of the company in their respective area.
- Liaise with customers and prospective customers to ensure that their needs are met & that a high-quality service is maintained.
- Ensuring the timely and precise administration function within the depot.
- Assisting in all staffing matters in the depot, including but not limited to recruitment, training, disciplinary and grievances procedures.
- Ensuring that a capable workforce is always available.
- Responsible for stock levels, correct management of ordering, billing, returns and adjustments to standing orders.
- Ensuring stock levels meet but do not exceed the customer’s requirements.
- Ensuring the management and maintenance of the fleet and ensuring that all deliveries are made on time and that all applicable safety and operational matters are met.
- Consultation with the Finance Department, for follow up on customer payments to ensure that payments are made on time and in accordance with Company policy.
- Ensure that the company premises are maintained in accordance with company requirements and in line with applicable safety legislation.
- Reporting Accurate reporting of operational matters as required by Senior Management.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in a Business-related course.
- Must have experience dealing with organic fertilizers, pesticides/agrichemicals.
- Must understand the marketplace and the Agriculture inputs industry
- Knowledge in Invoicing, GRN, DO, Bin-card, FIFO Stock Movements.
- Team player Analytical thinking skills.
- Ability to participate and contribute to constructive debate re sales strategies and direction.
Apply for this Job
More Job Vacancies
See all jobs