Job vacancy Sales Representative (Poultry)
View all 163 Jobs
Sales Representative (Poultry)
Our Client, an Agro-input Company that produces and supplies Poultry products is looking to recruit a Sales Representative . The successful candidate will be responsible for growing sales across the allocated region. He/she must have at least a minimum of 2 years’ experience in the Agro-input Sales Sector. Candidates with prior experience in selling Poultry products will have a distinct advantage.
- To grow distribution channels to increase sales volume for the business.
- Maintenance and growth of key accounts.
- Initiate and maintain a relationship-based sales culture.
- Establishing contact and developing relationships with direct prospects.
- Achieve the set monthly targets.
- Deliver periodic reports on regional sales.
- Conduct market research and analysis.
- Develop prospect lists and make business follow-ups.
- Able to develop monthly, weekly field plans and sales targets of feeds, and DOC’s.
- Attend and resolve complaints on a priority basis and report to the head office through the sales manager for more action.
- Bachelor’s degree / Diploma in Agriculture or related field.
- MUST have at least 2 years’ experience in the Agro-input Sales Sector.
- Knowledge in product promotion and merchandizing will be required.
- Candidates with prior experience in selling poultry products and animal feeds will have a distinct advantage.
- Must have impeccable communication skills.
- MUST be an aggressive salesperson.
- MUST have a proven record of meeting targets.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Self-driven, focused and goal-oriented.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills.
- MUST have integrity.