Job vacancy Office Assistant
View all 201 Jobs
Office Assistant Jobs, Administration Jobs, Jobs In Nairobi
Title: Office Assistant/Messenger – Law Firm
Our client is a Law Firm located in Nairobi. They seek to recruit a specialized Office Assistant to undertake a variety of administrative tasks. The goal is to sustain efficiency of all office procedures, client management and general office administration so as to guarantee reliability and consistency to all clients
- Assist with the overall maintenance of the organization and its offices as well as maintain office equipment and supplies.
- Maintain good filing systems for smooth data retrieving.
- Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence, including mails and emails and respond to correspondence containing routine inquiries.
- Attend to visitors and walk-in clients, handle telephone calls.
- Input and maintain records which include but not limited to Invoices, Delivery Notes, Statements and allocate each to various departmental heads
- Deliver, receive, issue receipts, and deposits all cheque collected from external and internal clients
- Provide a bridge for smooth communication between the Director and internal departments;
- Ensuring the office is well cleaned and maintained.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Business Related field
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar position, preferably from a busy construction or logistics firm
- Must possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Candidates aged between 27 – 35 years are encouraged to apply
- Must demonstrate the ability to move with speed and handle multiple tasks at once.
- Strong prioritization and administrative skills
- Ability to handle matters with integrity and follow through with projects till successful completion.
- Ability to meet pressing deadlines, collect data and communicate it in a comprehensive report
How to Apply
If you possess the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Office Assistant/Messenger-Law Firm) to [email protected] before 21st November 2019.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
Apply for this Job
More Job Vacancies
See all jobs