Job vacancy Senior Cloud Infrastructure Engineer Job Opportunity
View all 725 Jobs
Senior Cloud Infrastructure Engineer Job Opportunity
Job Title: Senior Cloud Infrastructure Engineer
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location : Nairobi
Our client is leading IT Solutions Provider offering world class solutions based in Nairobi Kenya seeking a senior cloud infrastructure engineer to join their team.
Do you care about building highly available and scalable computing infrastructure?
The Technology team is looking for an Infrastructure Engineer to join a team-oriented staff and share in the responsibility of building and maintaining Company’s rapidly expanding IT Infrastructure.
- The role sits at the core of the organization’s platforms.
- It requires being an innovative engineer able to translate business requirements into technical solutions.
- You possess vast experience working in an IT environment dealing with cloud technologies.
- A background in I.T. Computer Science, or Computer Systems Engineering is required for this role.
- Deep Knowledge of Virtualization, Linux, Windows, Network/IP based systems is highly desirable.
- The main focus is on deployment and operations of business user solutions.
- Excellent verbal, written communication skills is a must.
- Ability to articulate concepts and operate in a team-oriented environment.
- It is important to be customer oriented.
About the Team: You will be part of a talented team of engineers that demonstrate superb technical competency in delivering mission critical infrastructure and ensuring the highest levels of availability, performance, and security.
Qualifications for the role
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in an IT related discipline
- Minimum 4 years’ Experience as a System Engineer
- Experience in Enterprise Systems and/or Network Administration (UNIX/Linux, FreeBSD, Windows, etc.)
- Experience with Virtualization platforms (KVM, Citrix, VMware or HyperV) is desirable
- Experience with programming/scripting languages
- Experience deploying infrastructure on public cloud infrastructure (AWS, GCP, Azure, Rackspace)
- Experience building high availability infrastructure
- A solid understanding of Internet based technologies (TCP/IP, DNS, Security, HTTP/HTTPS)
- Experience managing container-based environments (Docker, Kubernetes) will be an added advantage
- Experience with Relational Databases (MS SQL, MySQL)
- Experience with automated systems, scripting, software development disciplines
- A degree of knowledge of security approaches within cloud and data center infrastructure
How to apply
Applicants can send their CV and state the position applied for in their subject of the email to us before 12th August 2020. Kindly do not apply if you do not meet minimum requirements.
- Recours Four Kenya Consultants Limited
- Apply Online :[email protected]
- We are located on 4thfloor, Kipro Centre in Westlands, Nairobi
Apply for this Job
More Job Vacancies
See all jobs