Job vacancy Graphic Designer
View all 648 Jobs
DAI Policy LINK
Organization Name: DAI Policy LINK
Job Title:Graphic Designer
Job Type: Full Time
Job Category: Graphic Design
- The Policy LINK project seeks to develop an active database of graphic design talent to assist the project with emerging identified needs in the short term.
- We will be keen to identify an outstanding individual who ascribes to the projects core value and principles for possible long-term engagement on a retainer basis.
Over the next three months, Policy LINK will require graphic design for:
- Overall layout and production design of two promotional digital flyers;
- Developing info/graphics, overall layout and production design for technical reports;
- Branding and marking of slide decks per USAID guidelines for up to three strategic meetings;
- Conceptualization, design of engaging graphics, flowcharts and digital toolkits for various assigned projects;
- Digital design for newsletters, User Interface Design (website/learning mini site or portal)
- All documents would be designed in compliance with DAI, USAID and Feed the Future branding and marking guidelines, as appropriate.
- The Graphic Designer/s will develop design files in Adobe Illustrator and In-Design, and other software upon request, delivering files in a final format that can be forwarded to a commercial printer.
- They will also develop the products in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint on request and provide an editable version to Policy LINK when required.
The graphic designer/s will:
- Study design briefs and determine requirements;
Conceptualize visuals based on requirements;
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas to the Policy LINK team;
- Develop the required product in line with USAID and Policy LINK Branding and Marking Plan;
- Test graphics across various media when applicable;
- Amend designs after terminal feedback from USAID and Policy LINK.
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand.
- Deliverables will be design files ready for print and/or review
by LINK project communications and knowledge management staff in compliance with DAI, USAID and Feed the Future Branding and Marking guidelines, as appropriate.
- Specific deliverables will be confirmed on an ongoing basis in response to project needs.
- The Graphic Designer/s will report to the LINK Strategic Communications Manager or his/her designee and will coordinate closely with other technical staff producing reports, project publications, and general activity and promotional materials.
- The Graphic Designer/s will continuously consult with LINK staff to agree on expectations, specific deliverables, and an appropriate work plan to ensure the delivery of quality work.
- Proven graphic designing experience;
- Access to and in-depth knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Adobe Illustrator and/or InDesign; working knowledge of data visualization software e.g. Kumu and Tableau a plus;
- High proficiency in all design aspects;
- Ability to interact, communicate, and present ideas;
- Professionalism regarding time and deadlines;
- Excellent attention to detail along with critical thinking;
- Fluent in both written and spoken English; and
- Flexible and excellent interpersonal skills.
How to Apply
- Send a cover letter, resume, portfolio of work, and an itemized budget (expected level of effort with consultancy fee per day) in line with the deliverables outlined to
- [email protected] by July 13, 2020 at midnight EAT. Shortlisting will be done on a rolling basis.
Apply for this Job
More Job Vacancies
See all jobs