Job vacancy Sales Representative
View all 162 Jobs
Our client, a global agriculture platform where farmers, buyers and service providers can trade on mutually, is looking to recruit a Sales Representative to be based in Machakos region who will be responsible for selling, growing and servicing the clients. The successful candidate must have prior working experience interacting with farmers. The ideal candidate must also be currently based in Machakos Region.
- Build trust with farmers and ensure they fully understand the benefits offered by the organization.
- Inform farmers and their associations about the services and products that will be available in the organization.
- Register, support and manage each farmer on the organization mobile application.
- Identify any specific training needed for registered farmers and associations and, where appropriate.
- Guarantee that the quality and the quantity of the produce delivered by each farmer conform to the specifications provided.
- Ensure farmers are adequately trained and perform the necessary harvest and post-harvest activities.
- Ensure the necessary logistical arrangements are timely implemented to guarantee delivery of the crops.
- Relevant Diploma/Bachelor’s degree.
- Must have 2-3 years’ sales experience in the agriculture sector.
- MUST have Agriculture sales experience and reside in Machakos region .
- Must have proven strength in the ability to grow sales and develop client relationships.
- Must demonstrate the ability to deliver set targets.
- Must able to use a smartphone and smartphone apps.
- Must be performance driven with an understanding of the commercialization of agriculture.
- Must be honest and reliable.
- Must be aggressive with Good networking skills.
- Flexibility to adapt to change in priorities.