Mayfair Suites, 4th Floor, Westlands, Nairobi
View all 665 Jobs
Job vacancy Graphic Designer
13 June, 2020
Graphic Designer Job
Latest Graphic Designer Jobs,
- Responsible for conceptualization, design and production of corporate collaterals including brochures, newsletters, posters, web sites, identity systems and promotional campaigns for print and web.
- Fluency in current graphic design practices and web production software, such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe after Effects.
- Ability to create superior, original designs for the web.
- Sound understanding of client deliverables and the ability to take responsibility for them.
- Strong technical knowledge of how web-based technologies apply to web design such as HTML, Flash, Flash Basic Action Script, CSS, and Web 2. 0.
- Possess the knowledge and experience of UI Design, Flash Banners and Web E-Mailers.
- Ability to convert design into HTML manually, with browser compatibility.
- Create design specifications document.
- Create media review checklist.
- Develop prototypes.
- Create animation/ static image templates.
- Provide expertise to Instructional Designers for media related requirements.
How To Apply
Send resumes to [email protected] latest 20th July 2020
13 Jul, 2020
Share this job offer
Apply for this Job
Unfortunately this job vacancy expired.
More Job Vacancies
See all jobs