Job vacancy Human Resource Manager
Human Resource Manager
HR Jobs In Kenya.
Gross Salary: Kes 180k – 230k,
Our client is looking for a skilled Human Resource Manager who can work under extreme pressure and who will run the overall HR function and be in charge of the implementation of core HR processes to ensure overall employee satisfaction and productivity, enhance employee experience, and promote company citizenship in order to deliver the company’s strategic and operational business excellence.Responsibilities:
- Efficient employee data management by ensuring that the company has the correct and up-to-date data for all employees through accurate ﬁle and database management.
- Update policies, procedures, and practices to align with legal requirements and industry best practices.
- Assisting in the implementation of performance appraisals by providing guidance to staﬀ and ensuring that appraisals are done as per the required standards and in a timely manner.
- Staﬀ attendance management which includes updating the HR attendance system accordingly and generating reports as required.
- Assist in the preparation of staﬀ contracts and oﬀer letters as well as keeping track of contract expiry and end of probations.
- Timely generation of statutory e-slips on a monthly basis. Overseeing proper management of office facilities.
- Support end-to-end recruitment process which includes assisting Line Managers in identifying manpower needs, JD development, posting job advertisements, and providing support in conducting selection interviews.
- Support Line Managers in ensuring that all new hires are properly inducted and that all new hires receive the needed information and resources for a smooth transition into their new roles.
- Coordinate reference checks for new hires.
- Ensure compliance with relevant employment laws, regulations, and industry-specific requirements.
- Stay abreast of changes in labour laws and regulations that impact e-commerce operations.
- Maintain accurate and confidential HR records and documentation.
- Responsible for Employee medical beneﬁts administration as well as organizing health talks as part of supporting employee’s well-being. Coordinate employee engagement programs and other staﬀ welfare activities.
- Ensure a follow-up of personal development plans is in place and implemented in line with the organizational learning and development plan. Assist in documentation and review of high-performing talents within the speciﬁc time
- Coordination of the learning needs request /assessment and training of the staff.
- Communicate the monthly training calendar to all the staff a month before the due date for planning purposes.
- Assist in updating information on staﬀ compensation and beneﬁts. Listening to and resolving employee grievances.
- Supporting the management of disciplinary issues in line with the company policy and labour statutes.
- Maintain accurate leave data of all staﬀ, track all employee leaves, and ensure the leaves are utilized from time to time by employee adherence to leave policy. Quick response and documentation of employee issues.
- Any other duties assigned by the Line Manager.
- A Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university with the relevant professional qualiﬁcation is required.
- Minimum 5 years experience in an HR role.
- Should be a member of the Institute of Human Resource Management (IHRM).
- Proven experience as an HR officer, or other HR position.
- Knowledge of HR functions (payroll & beneﬁts, recruitment, training & development, etc.)
- Understanding of labour laws and disciplinary procedures.
- Proﬁcient in MS Office; knowledge of Human Resource Management Systems is a plus.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude.
- Strong ethics and reliability.
- Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities.
How to Apply
More Job Vacancies
- Employee | Full Time | 21 Feb, 2024JOB BYSummit Recruitment & Search Ltd
- Employee | Full Time | 20 Feb, 2024JOB BYSummit Recruitment & Search Ltd
See all jobs