Job vacancy Customer Experience Executive
25 November, 2023
Customer Experience Executive
Customer Service Jobs In Kenya.Job Purpose
To ensure smooth floor operations and patient flow within the hospital through the provision of excellent customer experience practices.Main Duties And Responsibilities
- Ensuring every customer of Premier Hospital receives the Premier Experience.
- Educate colleagues on the various ways to humanize patient experience based on feedback from individual patients and their families.
- Develop decision support reports using findings from analysis of trends in complaints to mentor individuals and departments to develop appropriate service action plans.
- Developing customer experience reports that will assist the hospital management in decision making processes.
- Manning the customer experience desk, handling inquiries and information management in line with customer requirements.
- Handling customer complaints to completion in-line with the hospital Customer Experience policy.
- Consult, collaborate and cooperate with departmental heads to improve the quality, effectiveness and efficiency of customer experience, with the aim of achieving and sustaining world-class levels of Customer Experience.
- Responsible for facilitation of smooth operations in the Outpatient Department ensuring a “conveyor-belt” like, cyclical movement of patients in the shortest time possible.
- Ensuring the accurate use and compliance of QMS throughout the hospital.
- Benchmark customer experience practices with world class organizations.
- Ensuring smooth organization and coordination of consultant clinics within the hospital alongside the Clinic Coordinator.
- Conducting regular ward rounds in conjunction with other team leaders to interview patients, inquire about their respective experiences’ and address any matters that may require immediate attention.
- Developing the monthly customer experience staff Rota’s and duties.
- Ensuring the hospital’s customers’ best interests are upheld at all times within the policies and framework of the hospital through regular interactions with them.
- Overseeing the overall operations of all functions related to customer experience throughout the hospital including but not limited to the CX desk, Switchboard, Concierge function, feedback mechanisms, customer complaints, departmental meetings and staff performance appraisals.
- Ensure training of all hospital staff on customer experience.
- Advising the hospital management on matters pertaining to customer experience.
- Ensuring the continuous improvement of customer experience standards throughout the hospital.
- Representing the (hospital) customer experience department in various internal and external forums.
- Any other duties and responsibilities that may be allocated in furtherance of Premier Hospital mandate.
Minimum Requirements/ Qualifications
- Minimum education level of Diploma/Degree in hospitality or related field.
- Customer Care training.
- 3 Years working experience , 1 year in a supervisory role.
Personal Characteristics & Behaviours
- Customer experience training and excellent customer handling skills.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Strong management skills.
- Strong possession of general knowledge and current affairs.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to communicate with customers and relay correct information.
- Ability to plan and build strong teamwork, work under pressure to maintain excellent customer experience.
- Excellent problem solving and negotiating skills.
- Excellent critical thinking skills.
- Excellent decision-making skills with creative ideas that are customer friendly and in line with hospital CX goals.
25 Feb, 2024 (1 days left)
Share this job offer
How to Apply
Kindly use the following link to apply for this job:
More Job Vacancies
- Employee | Full Time | 21 Feb, 2024JOB BYSummit Recruitment & Search Ltd
- Employee | Full Time | 20 Feb, 2024JOB BYSummit Recruitment & Search Ltd
See all jobs