View all 21 Jobs
Job vacancy Digital Marketer – Nairobi, Kenya
View all 21 Jobs
Digital Marketer – Nairobi, Kenya
Summit Recruitment and Search Africa is a leading Recruitment and Executive Search agency head quartered in Kenya providing outstanding talent to a wide range of companies and NGOs in various business sectors across Africa.
Our client a fast-growing fashion and design company is seeking to hire a digital marketer to be based in Nairobi. He/She will oversee supporting the development and execution of the company’s overall marketing strategy to drive ecommerce traffic and sales, managing social media accounts to engage with customers and developing marketing campaigns. The ideal candidate must have a relevant bachelor’s degree, experience with online shopping platforms and a minimum of 3 years as a digital marketer preferably in the fashion and design industry.
- Developing targeted online and offline advertising campaigns and contributing ideas to marketing campaigns.
- Manage content creation, blogging and marketing campaigns.
- Supporting the development and execution of the company’s overall marketing strategy to drive ecommerce traffic and sales.
- Representing company in events, including managing stall set up, managing sales and stock control.
- Managing social media accounts to engage with customers.
- Develop and execute email marketing campaigns to engage and retain customers.
- Stay up to date with the latest marketing trends and technologies, and continuously look for new and innovative ways to reach and engage customers.
- Must have a relevant bachelor’s degree.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years of experience as a digital marketer preferably in the fashion and design industry.
- Must have experience with online shopping platforms.
- Knowledge of marketing digital tools and techniques.
- Proven track record of success in driving data-driven marketing strategy and marketing campaigns.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with high creativity.
- Exemplary ability to prioritize key initiatives and opportunities for efficiencies and impact.
How to Apply
More Job Vacancies
- Employee | Full Time | 1 Dec, 2023JOB BYSummit Recruitment & Search Ltd
See all jobs