View all 26 Jobs
Job vacancy Full-Stack Software Engineer for a luxurious Safari Company
View all 26 Jobs
Full-Stack Software Engineer for a luxurious Safari Company
Summit Recruitment and Search Africa is a leading Recruitment and Executive Search agency head quartered in Kenya providing outstanding talent to a wide range of companies and NGO’s in various business sectors across Africa.
Our client, a Hospitality group with offices in Nairobi, is looking for a skilled Full-Stack Software Engineer . The successful candidate will have an active role in developing and shaping products that are targeted to the Safari Industry in Kenya and beyond. They will work closely with the GM, Product director, and other colleagues to complete development tasks and participate in the beta roll-out of new platform features. Candidates from Start-ups or mature Software as a Service Companies are encouraged to apply.
- Support existing in-beta features, including bug fixes, refactoring, and identifying areas of improvement.
- Perform QA and peer review on existing infrastructure & related processes against software best practices.
- Support automation around our CI/CD pipeline
- Deploy to test and live environments
- Manage, maintain and secure existing data and software systems to ensure the continued performance of our beta products.
- Aid end-users when required (not all developers will be required to do this)
- Participate in meetings to help set the direction of feature development.
- Must have at least 3 years of experience as a full-stack developer.
- Must have experience using Java and any other Object-Oriented Programming language (OOP).
- Must have experience using MEAN/MERN or other JS frameworks preferred.
- Experience working with AWS (S3, EB, Route 53, Pipeline, etc).
- Experience working with MongoDB (Atlas) or other NoSQL databases.
- Experience with CI/CD pipeline on hit-based commercial source control.
- Experience working with diverse APIs and protocols (Including WebRTC).
How to Apply
More Job Vacancies
See all jobs