View all 138 Jobs
- Job Search
- Business Jobs
- Corporate Staffing Services
- Business Development Manager
Job vacancy Business Development Manager
Corporate Staffing Services
View all 138 Jobs
Business Development Manager
Sales & Marketing Jobs In Kenya.
Title: Business Development Manager,
Gross Salary: Ksh 80k-100k plus commission,
Our client is a full-fledged Advertising & Marketing firm Kenya and they are looking to hire a Business Development Manager who will be tasked with ensuring effective formulation and implementation of sales and marketing strategies and efficient co-ordination of activities in the sales and marketing department while maximizing revenue generation through sales and initiating profitable partnerships.
- Marketing company products and services to achieve business and sales growth
- Pitching to potential clients, sending quotation proposals and closing the business orders
- Keeping track of competitor activities and update the company about market intelligence
- Arrange meetings for senior management with prospective clients
- Promote/sell/secure orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach.
- Demonstrate products and services to existing/potential customers and assist them in selecting those best suited to their needs.
- Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for the company
- Maintain rapport and network with potential clients to achieve the desired business
- Prospecting and cold calling on daily basis for new business leads
- Hunting corporate clients across various industry segments ranging from Insurance, Banks, FMCG, Oil and Gas, Hot & cold beverages, Hospitality etc.
- Make telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
- Research sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
- Develop clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
- Plan and organize personal sales strategy by maximizing the Return on Time Investment for the market.
- Supply management with oral and written reports on customer needs problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of product application, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising, and promotional trends through the reading of pertinent literature and consulting with marketing and technical service areas.
- Participate in trade shows and exhibitions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in sales & marketing or a related field
- 3-5 years’ relevant experience in Corporate Sales
- Experience in sales and marketing promotional giveaways and merchandise will be an added advantage.
- Consistent & proven track record in new business development, client acquisition and retention.
- Go getter with excellent client networking skills and impeccable knack to generate sales and business inquiries
- Good written and verbal communication as well as presentation qualities and well versed with Microsoft word, Excel and PowerPoint presentation
- Men candidates are encouraged to apply.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Business Development Manager –Media) to [email protected] before 31st May 2023.N.B: 1.Dont Miss Out On Your Next Job. Let's Have Your CV. Upload Your CV Here . NB: 2. Advance & Grow In Your Career? . Check Out Best short Courses For You.
Apply for this Job
More Job Vacancies
Centre ManagersEmployee | Full Time | 7 Jun, 2023JOB BYCorporate Staffing Services
Veterinary OfficerEmployee | Full Time | 7 Jun, 2023JOB BYCorporate Staffing Services
Accounts Assistant Intern JobEmployee | Full Time | 7 Jun, 2023JOB BYCorporate Staffing Services
Graphic DesignerEmployee | Full Time | 7 Jun, 2023JOB BYCorporate Staffing Services
IT OfficerEmployee | Full Time | 7 Jun, 2023JOB BYCorporate Staffing Services
Grants and Proposal Manager jobEmployee | Full Time | 6 Jun, 2023JOB BYCorporate Staffing Services
Admin AssistantEmployee | Full Time | 6 Jun, 2023JOB BYCorporate Staffing Services
Finance Officer – Payables & Receivables JobEmployee | Full Time | 6 Jun, 2023JOB BYCorporate Staffing Services
See all jobs