HR Jobs In Kenya.Human Resources & Operations Officer , The African Academy of Sciences (AAS). Role overview
AAS seeks a Human Resources & Operations Officer
to join the HR & Operations department, the team responsible for people management at the AAS. He/she will assist with employee integration, health, safety and welfare, handling staffing issues up to separation and other operational issues within the AAS. Qualifications and competencies
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce, Business Management/Administration with a bias in Human Resources or related (essential); Master’s degree an added advantage
- Exposure to Employment law and employment equity regulations.
- Must be a registered member of Institute of Human Resources Management (IHRM)/any other accredited HR Professional Institute
- Certified Human Resource Professional (CHRP) a prerequisite
- At least 4-5 years’ relevant experience in busy HR environment
Additional informationThis is a fixed term engagement. The successful candidate will be engaged full time (40 hours/ week) for a period of 1 year working at the AAS offices in Nairobi, Kenya. How To Apply
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit their application attaching the Job Application Form (JAF) together with a one-page cover letter, curriculum vitae/ resume. The form can be found on the website. Applications without the Job Application Form will be disqualified.
Applications should be sent to [email protected]
with the subject ‘HR & Operations Officer by 7th June 2023 17:00hours EAT
. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. N.B: 1.Dont Miss Out On Your Next Job.
Let's Have Your CV. Upload Your CV Here
. NB: 2. Advance & Grow In Your Career?
. Check Out Best short Courses For You.