View all 138 Jobs
- Job Search
- Corporate Staffing Services
- Masseuse Job
Job vacancy Masseuse
Corporate Staffing Services
View all 138 Jobs
Hotel Jobs In Kenya.
Gross Salary: Competitive,
Saggy Suites is a modern, luxurious destination for serious holidaymakers or business executives looking for ambient accommodation and service in an unmatched serene atmosphere. Whether you choose to dine in our bamboo restaurant or any of the elegant and spacious bedroom suites you will have the opportunity to choose from the superb variety of home-made delights and sweet culinary creations.
We are seeking a professional and talented masseuse. In this position, you will be responsible for assisting with selecting the most appropriate services for their needs, be skilled at performing massages and facials and ensuring guest retention.
- Attending and participating in meetings and training sessions.
- Ensuring a clean, safe, and well-organized spa facility.
- Setting up spa and work stations, and ensuring cleanliness and tidiness throughout the shift.
- Assisting with keeping linens clean and tidy, and replacing them between sessions.
- Sterilizing equipment.
- Accompanying guests to and from treatment rooms.
- Consulting with clients to identify appropriate massage services.
- Providing massage services listed in the brochure.
- Maintaining records and filing documentation.
- Complying with all applicable standards, rules, and regulations.
- Diploma in the relevant Field.
- At least 3 years of work experience as a massage therapist.
- Proficient knowledge of reflexology, Swedish, prenatal, hot stone, trigger point, sports, and deep tissue massage.
- Experience in doing facials
- Proficient computer skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent people skills.
- Well-groomed, professional appearance.
- Dexterous and able to stand for extended periods.
- Comfortable with performing massages and facials on diverse clients.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject Masseuse to [email protected] on or before 20th June 2023
Apply for this Job
More Job Vacancies
Centre ManagersEmployee | Full Time | 7 Jun, 2023JOB BYCorporate Staffing Services
Veterinary OfficerEmployee | Full Time | 7 Jun, 2023JOB BYCorporate Staffing Services
Accounts Assistant Intern JobEmployee | Full Time | 7 Jun, 2023JOB BYCorporate Staffing Services
Graphic DesignerEmployee | Full Time | 7 Jun, 2023JOB BYCorporate Staffing Services
IT OfficerEmployee | Full Time | 7 Jun, 2023JOB BYCorporate Staffing Services
Grants and Proposal Manager jobEmployee | Full Time | 6 Jun, 2023JOB BYCorporate Staffing Services
Admin AssistantEmployee | Full Time | 6 Jun, 2023JOB BYCorporate Staffing Services
Finance Officer – Payables & Receivables JobEmployee | Full Time | 6 Jun, 2023JOB BYCorporate Staffing Services
See all jobs