Savvy Technologies - Nairobi

With Us
Company name
Savvy Technologies
P.O Box 503, 00515, Nairobi., Nairobi, Kenya
View Map
Phone number
Mobile phone
Working hours
Sunday: Closed  See All
Establishment year 2009
Employees 16-25
Company manager Peter Murimi


0 Reviews
Write a Review
This company has no reviews. Be the first to share your experiences!

Questions & Answers

Have questions? Get answers from Savvy Technologies or users. Visitors haven’t asked any questions yet.

Company Details

Location map
P.O Box 503, 00515, Nairobi., Nairobi, Kenya Get Directions
Savvy Technologies is an I.C.T services provider delivering business solutions to its clients ranging from manufacturing; financial services; healthcare; education; media and entertainment; energy; transport; and consumer & retail outlets.
Our deep industry knowledge enables us to provide clients with innovative ideas that help them build strong relationships with their customers, achieve profitable growth and win in the marketplace.

Among our portfolio of innovative offerings are the below key solutions:
- ERP - Enterprise Resource Planning software.
- CRM - Customer Relationship Management software.
- PABX & Conferencing Solutions.
- Call Centre Management solution
- NComputing shared desktop solution
- Bulk SMS Solutions
- Web Portals and Web Design
- Netwrok Systems Support and Maintenance
- CCTV, access control systems and people counting camera systems
- Mobile Applications Development

[email protected]
Working hours
Monday:8:00am - 6:00pm
Tuesday:8:00am - 6:00pm
Wednesday:8:00am - 6:00pm
Thursday:8:00am - 6:00pm
Friday:8:00am - 6:00pm
Saturday:10:00am - 2:00pm
Products & Services
IP PABX SOLUTIONAn IP PABX solution that guarantees a unified communication system across the whole organization i.e. calling across branches on extension lines, receiving your fax and voicemail messages in your emai...
The average person uses less than 5% of the capacity of their PC. The rest is simply wasted. NComputing taps into the other 95% so that multiple users can simultaneously share a single PC. Each person...
BULK SMS MANAGEMENT SOLUTION.This is a solution most suited for your next bulk messaging campaign. It is personalized, time sensitive, effective and provides you affordable interactivity with your clients. A web based Applicatio...
Listed in keywords
Bulk sms - IP PABX&Call Centre - Network - Pbx - Web Design

Verified Business

Savvy Technologies - company profile is confirmed by company owner / representative person / directory administrator.
Last update: December 2016 - View Status

FAQ for Savvy Technologies

What is Savvy Technologies’s phone number?
Savvy Technologies’s phone number is: 0731717612
What is Savvy Technologies’s official website?
Savvy Technologies’s official website is
Where is Savvy Technologies’s headquarters?
Savvy Technologies’s headquarters are in P.O Box 503, 00515, Nairobi., Nairobi, Kenya
Who is Savvy Technologies’s manager?
Savvy Technologies’s manager is Peter Murimi
What is the location map of Savvy Technologies
To see Savvy Technologies’s location map click here View Map

Similiar Page for Your Business?
Make sure everyone can find your business online. Create your dedicated company page on - it's simply and easy!

List Your Business